viernes, 7 de febrero de 2020

INNOVATIVE TEACHING PRACTICES SUPPORTED BY THE FOCUSED USE OF ICT TOOLS IN THE LANGUAGE CLASSROOM

Hello everyone!

I have been admitted in a new online course, called "INNOVATIVE TEACHING PRACTICES SUPPORTED BY THE FOCUSED USE OF ICT TOOLS IN THE LANGUAGE CLASSROOM". It's brilliant!

This course will allow me to know more educational tools related to new technologies which I will use later in my lessons. The more I know, the better my teaching will be!

Therefore, in this occasion, the following entries will deal with the different tasks of this course. I am sure they will be pretty interesting.

#EnglishTeacher

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sharing is rewarding

This entry supposes the last activity of the course “INNOVATIVE TEACHING PRACTICES SUPPORTED BY THE FOCUSED USE OF ICT TOOLS IN THE LANG...